Adler Residential is currently looking for an experienced property manager. We offer a competitive salary including bonus and benefits commensurate with experience. Please submit your resume with cover letter and salary requirement to Jobs@AdlerResidential.com for consideration.
See below for more information about the requirements of this position.
Property Manager at 750+ Unit Garden Apartment Community (Parsippany)
The Property Manager oversees all operational and financial aspects of our residential apartment properties. He/She is responsible for managing both leasing and maintenance teams as well as resident service, collections, revenue enhancements, capital improvements, information reporting and compliance with all company policies and applicable laws.
- Foster a positive, welcoming, supportive environment for residents, visitors, and property associates
- Coach, supervise, hire, discipline, terminate, schedule, and be responsible for work performed by all on-site personnel
- Responsible for all efforts pertaining to marketing the property such as advertising, training staff, increasing traffic, etc.
- Continually inspect the property and delegate any work to be done to staff members or vendors
- Keep accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, work orders, apartment refurbishment, annual inspection, inventories and purchase orders
- Prepare accurate budgeting and capital budgeting and complete weekly and monthly reports
- Document budget expenditure and stay within budget figures on a monthly basis
- Responsible for collection of all monies at the property
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or 4-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualified individuals will have proven performance in successfully monitoring financial statements, capital enhancement projects, revenue, expenses, net operating income, retention and occupancy goals.
- ARM, CAM, CAPS, MPM, RMP is a plus!
The ideal candidate is a demonstrated leader and strategic thinker; possesses strong communication skills and a high level of professionalism; is a teacher, team builder and team player; is hands-on and proactive; and is computer literate. Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to Jobs@AdlerResidential.com for consideration.